لكل مراحل التعليم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

sorry, my mother .. the last lie ..!

اذهب الى الأسفل

sorry, my mother .. the last lie ..! Empty sorry, my mother .. the last lie ..!

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة فبراير 29, 2008 3:27 am

sorry, my mother .. the last lie ..!
Children lies is an indicator of the weakness of self-confidence

Lying destroy the moral scourge of ethical conduct, and children's lies is one of the most serious parents worry towards their child; lying is like Weevils if parents don't eliminate This attitude, and try to cure it ; when the child use to lie ,this continue with him from childhood to adulthood and adolescence, this time it is an indication of the collapse of moral and behavioral distortions in the personality of the child or girls.
However, parents must not be overemphasized in fear of this scourge ....!
But parents must look for reasons, if reason known champion wonderful, and also the beginning of treatment of lies is good diagnosis, and to find out the reasons of parent's concern :
1_ commitment they have credibility are the source of this behavior in their child, without awareness, when the father asks his son, for example: " to say that my father is not at home while he is there..."
2_ one of the motivation of children's lies the fear of punishment, Lying for him is a means to escape from the consequences.
3 _ and may resort to lies is the desire to inflict one of his brothers in the punishment is a result of segregation and discrimination between children.
4_ and one of most dangerous motives of child lying is the lack of confidence in himself and abilities, to be deprived of encouragement and attention required in the study for example, the child feels that he is under the levels of the others . he begins to justify the weakness of his level.
These are the reasons of children's lies, and to avoid this, there are some solutions which you will see in the next article.
God willing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/12/2007

https://education3.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى